Brivo Online Access Control
We Install, Service and Administer
Allied Security Alarms installs and services Brivo Online Access Control Systems. We also administer Brivo systems for customers.
Brivo Online Access Control systems are ideally suited to commercial offices, industrial facilities, research laboratories, factories, utilities, airports, government offices and schools, where security of its assets and employees is important.
Brivo Is Available Anywhere, Anytime
Whether you have one door or thousands of doors across the globe, Brivo's "Access Anywhere"* approach lets you grant access, print badges, open doors, set schedules and see who's in your building through a single web-based administrative interface.
Brivo Online Access Control provides real-time monitoring and administration of your entrance security system. With instant incident notifications, integrated video, and unsurpassed scalability you can easily manage your entry doors across your enterprise.
Brivo ACS WebService: The Future Is Here
Brivo ACS WebService* is a Web-hosted access control solution. You get real-time access control of your facilities. With Brivo's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, you can forget about dedicated servers, software installation, system administration, and IT hassles.
Versatile and Scalable
Brivo ACS WebService give you a robust access control to both new building installations and upgrades from older technologies. It allows:
- Unlimited number of sites , doors, and users
- Remote management of visitor activities via any Web browser
- Management of the system using a standard Web browser
- Wireless control panel options for remote gates and facilities
- Notifications of alarms via email, pager or cell phone
- Antipassback features for greater security and control over users
- All IT, backups, archives and upgrades handling by the Brivo data center
Brivo ACS OnSite For Single Facility
Brivo ACS OnSite* is ideally suited for providing security at a single facility even if that facility houses more than one business. The ACS5000 control panel is also fully convertible to accommodate the growth of a business to additional facilities.
Brivo ACS OnSite System highlights
- The ACS5000-S expandable control panel with the capacity of up to 30 doors
- No software to install, no dedicated PC needed
- Easy to set up and maintain, with minimal on-site IT support
- Maintain all security information at your facility
- Instantaneous lockdown can be applied to entire system or specific groups
- Notifications of alarms via email, page, or cell phone
- Convertible to OnSite appliance-based systems using existinghardware for when your system grows
Brivo ACS OnSite Administration Features
Through an intuitive, Web-based dashboard, ACS OnSite lets you manage the system from monitoring activity to opening or locking doors - from a single interface.
System highlights include:
- Reports, activity log, and journals let you keep close tabs on system activity
- Quick control of doors from intuitive, comprehensive system dashboard
- Multiple logins for security and partitioned database access
- Up to 5,000 users/credentials per control panel
- Audit trail of administrative actions
- New firmware updates available online at no additional cost
- Badge design and printing interface fully integrated into application
Call 800-331-ALARM to find out about the medical alarms that will get the medical assistance you need.